Friday, January 11, 2008

1/11/08

The new Lupe Fiasco album is fantastic. The beats and flows are insane. It seems kind of like he's still kind of finding his voice as an emcee because it's kind of all over the place, but it's still quality shit. Check it out.

My dog is bad but I'm trying to improve her. I think the key is to be consistent. Always be there to correct and reward.

Went to eat pizza at Falcone's and drank coffee at Starbucks in Bricktown. Rios and I went to check out the new bowling lounge by the canal under the Starbucks and the hostess looked at us like, "Uh-huh" and we realized that everyone in there looked rich and white. I had half the equation down but not so for Rios so we split and went home and watched Dave Chapelle's Block Party.

I'm about to begin some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training. I need to scrape together about $200, but the class is waiting. I'm ready to get my ass kicked by some soccer moms. Bring it.

1 comment:

cat said...

how upscale is bowling supposed to get??