Saturday, February 7, 2009

global warming

I used to subscribe to a blog called Wizbang. My thought process tends to lean far left, so I figure I should read something to balance it out. They took a breather from their constant Obama nit-picking (read the blog, you wouldn't believe some of the things these guys gripe about) to write a blog about global warming. The guy who wrote it was actually from Oklahoma City. Now, a couple weeks ago, we got some bad weather. Freezing rain, ice, the whole nine yards. So the guy's post was basically "LOL so much for global warming, huh?" Never mind that a few days before the freezing rain it was in the 70s. In January.

But that's all beside the point. Global warming is a bit more complex then, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE LOL or even the opposite. Since I'm feeling petty, though, I feel like I have to post this.

IT'S BEEN 70 DEGREES FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS IN OKLAHOMA IN FEBRUARY. SO MUCH FOR "SO MUCH FOR GLOBAL WARMING", HUH??? LOL.

No comments: