Tuesday, February 17, 2009

dammit

I feel the sudden need to vent.

I've read every damn article I've been given for my History of Women in the American West class. Every. Single. Article. Yesterday was the first time I fell a little behind. It was also the first day the professor said, "I told you to come to class prepared, so let's answer these questions about the article. Turn in your answers in 15 minutes for a grade."

I have a Calc. test today. My printer ran out of ink a few days ago. I bought the new cartridge and put it in and went online to print off some practice questions, and of course the entire site is down. I'll still pass the test, but you know.

When shit like this happens, I'm fucking convinced someone is out to get me. I mean, the HWAW class incident makes me want to rip someone's head off.

/rant

No comments: