Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Many Cocks of the Kirk

Something I don't understand is when people get fucked and they say, "Is that all you've got?"

I mean sure at the end of it one might say to another, "Damn, did you see how much Tom fit in her vagina? Impressive." But it still leaves you with a broken box.

The home decor store in which I work isn't doing so hot. So they're closing the one we're in at the end of January. I say fuck this, but all my coworkers seem determined to keep working their asses off for a company that has it's cock shoved firmly and Shiva-like up our collective asses.

The last fifteen minutes I sort of sit there, and I get shit for it. WHY? What does it matter? We're being SHITCANNED. Come on.

I need a new job. Suggestions?

Kahlua beats me. Dig the eye.



Everyone at work asked, "Did Stacey give you a black eye?"

No comments: